Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Update Day 10

First let me add to yesterday's total. I had a veggie plate last night at Soulfish. I would share the Soulfish website except there does not appear to be one. No website but they do have great catfish. I did not eat any last night.

My three veggies:
Marinated cukes and onions.
They were very tangy and did not taste like they had too much sugar.
Mexican style Black Beans
Steamed Broccoli w/ a light dusting of parmesan cheese

Soulfish did a great job with portion control with the veggies. About 1/2 cup for each veggie. I know the veggies had little or no calories but I will claim 100 calories per dish to account for any sugar or fat that may have been added.
300 calories eaten last night

On to today

Breakfast: 260c
The regular breakfast of coffee w/ half and half...80c
Pack of two granola bars...180c

Lunch: 300

A veggie plate at Caritas Village:

My friend Carl gave me a tour of the community veggie gardens which supply this restaurant in Binghampton.

A veggie medley which included some broiled heirloom tomatoes fresh from the garden.

Apparently a meal includes dessert. I had to pass on that.

I am claiming 300 calories for that meal.

Afternoon and early evening snacks: 380c

one gala apple...80 calories
4/10 of a pound of grapes....120 calories
pack of granola bars...180 calories

Dinner: 150c
One chicken thigh skinless...100 calories
Lima Beans....50 calories


Total; 300c from last night plus 1010c for today as of 9 PM


I did not make it by the pool today, but I did walk for one hour along the river and back through South Main. 3 1/4 miles total distance. I think that burned about 400 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment