Sunday, August 9, 2009

8/9/09 Update

No swim today

What I ate yesterday and forgot to include:

one small orange...60c

Breakfast:

Coffee w/ half and half and a packet of two granola...200c

Morning Snack:

V8...70c

Lunch:

bowl of fresh fruit...100c
w/ plain unsweetened yogurt...80c

Snack:

bowl of fruit...100c

Snack #2

2 egg whites...30c

Dinner:

Two skinless chicken wings...200c
White wine....300c
carrot ginger soup...60c
broccoli added to soup...100c
salad:
romaine w/ parmesan cheese, egg whites, raisans, balsamic vinegar, olive oil...75c

TOTAL FOR THE DAY: 1375

2 comments:

  1. I'm here checking out your blog and cheering you on – but clue us faithful readers in: By the time this 40K thing is over, how much weight will you have lost? – Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy,

    Thank you for the comment and encouragement. For the answer to your question, you will have to remain a faithful reader. At this point I do not know the amount of weight loss. My goal is a BMI of under 25. If I make that goal and no more, then I will have lost 20 lbs. I am down 6 lbs after 10560 minutes

    ReplyDelete