Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How much olive oil?

After an afternoon snack of an orange (45c) and ten almonds (70c), my calorie count for the day stood at 445 going into dinner.

I swam 1200 yards again today.

Dinner was at Sauces, a small restaurant around the corner. This was tough. We ate at the bar and I must have had 4 waters with lime. For my meal I ordered the cumin carrots and the sauteed garlic spinach. A fine meal. I have no idea how many calories that I consumed but I am sure nearly all of them came from olive oil.

spinach...1 cup cooked...40 calories
carrots...1/2 cup....25 calories

That is 510c for the day plus whatever the calories in the olive oil. If there was a half a cup of olive oil and I don't think there is any way that was the case then that bumps me up to 1460 for the day.

Jamie thinks 1/2 cup and took this pic with her phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment