Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 4

A good day. I was fairly busy and did not have any trouble keeping my mind off food.
I swam 1200 yards again.

Breakfast:
package of two granola bars...180c
coffee with half and half...80c

Lunch:
1 cup mixed berries...65c
1/3 cantaloupe...100c

Snack:
1 oz peanuts...170c

Sample at Costco:
details below...11 calories

Dinner:
1 cup raw spinach...7c
I would have had more but that was the last of it.
Spinach was topped with the following:
a few Craisans...50c
a few drops of olive oil..50c
a little balsamic...5c
1T Parmesan Cheese...22c

1 Bocaburger...100c
topped with 2T ketchup...40c

6 oz blueberry yogurt...140c
couldn't eat the sweet fruit at the bottom of the container.
granola bar...90c

Total calories for the day: 1111 calories

I am drinking plenty of water...the swimming is making me thirsty.


Had the treat of watching Percy navigate Costco today. She had more calories in samples than I ate all day. I had only one sample: the imitation crab meat. At 81 calories for 3 oz. I estimate that sample was worth about 11 calories. I drank a diet Coke while Percy had the huge bread roll stuffed with chicken, cheese and cream sauce at the snack bar. Again, I am sure that with the 20 oz Sprite and one refill her snack was 1000+ calories. I wish I had taken the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment