Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday 9 PM

Coffee with half and half....80c
12 oz nonfat plain yogurt...180c
4 granola bars...360c
medley of strawberries, cantaloupe, blueberries and grapes...100c
chicken thigh...100c
1/2c cabbage and broccoli steamed with garlic, pepper, soy sauce & honey...50c
vegetable plate at Soul Fish....500c
(cabbage, black beans, pickled green tomatoes)

Total for day 1270

Walked 3 miles in under an hour...400c burned

I am enjoying the scenery of walking which makes it hard to get to the pool.

I calculated that at this level of exercise and caloric intake that I can lose about 2 lbs per week from here on out. That should put me about 15 lbs down for the end of this effort. I always loose about 5lbs right off the block. I don't really consider that true weight loss. Discounting that 5 lbs then I have lost near that 2 lbs/week rate so far. 2 lbs/week is not very rewarding. I need to look at this long range...beyond the two weeks that I have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment